ADM PhotoGraphics was founded and based in Anchorage, Alaska in 1995 by owner/photographer Alan Musy. ADM PhotoGraphics specializes in stock landscape and wildlife photography, portraiture, and event photography. Other services include web development and video services.
Alan Musy became interested in photography at an early age, first taking photos with his mother’s Brownie box camera, and later, with his father’s Argus 35mm camera. For years, Alan photographed primarily in the Midwestern United States. Upon graduation from high school, Alan bought his first camera, a Pentax KX 35mm SLR. He continued to use this camera for many years. Alan moved from the Midwest to Colorado in 1986, and finally to Alaska in 1991. Alan now uses digital equipment exclusively.
Alan is a member of the following organizations:
- Alaska Society of Outdoor and Nature Photographers (ASONP)
- International Freelance Photographers Organization (IFPO)
- North American Nature Photography Association (NANPA)
Clients have included:
- Alaska Creative Woodworkers Association
- Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Alaska Society of Outdoor and Nature Photographers
- Municipality of Anchorage
- Greatland Graphics
- The MILEPOST
- Sucassa Designs